DZ47 Mcb Mini Circuit Breaker
A circuit breaker is an automatically operated electrical switch
designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by
overload or short circuit. Its basic function is to detect a fault
condition and interrupt current flow. Unlike afuse, which operates
once and then must be replaced, a circuit breaker can be reset
(either manually or automatically) to resume normal operation.
Circuit breakers are made in varying sizes, from small devices that
protect an individual household appliance up to large switchgear
designed to protect high voltage circuits feeding an entire city.
1. completely independent intellectual property right,national
utility model patent.
2. The overall is nice with sleek and smooth line.
3. It is easy to distinguish with different colors of different
4. It is comfortable to operate with embowed handles.
5. It is flexible to install and dismantle with creative design
6. Setting oblate direction ,more beauty and more standard.
7. To meet customers needs with more connection styles.
8. Enhancing the ability of reflex arc when short circuit breaking
with many improvements.
9. Enhancing the ability of extinction arc when short- circuit
breaking with many improvements.
10. Short-circuit breaking capacity (ICS) of products get to 6KA
combining many improvement.
Number of poles
Release action characteristics
2.55In 1S<60S trip
Magnetic releases operate
B curve:between 3 and 5In
C curve:between 5 and 10In
D curve:between 10 and 14In
Rated breaking capacity(Lcn)
Treatmen 2(RH95%,at 55°c)